West Bay Flood Defence Works Timeline
Please find below the timeline for the Flood Defence works, we understand that drop in sessions will be held at The Salt House while the works are taking place, where the contractors will be available to answer any queries:
- Thursday 7th March, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 21st March, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 4th April, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Wednesday 17th April, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Monday 29th April, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 16th May, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 30th May, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 13th June, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Thursday 27th June, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Queries, requests and comments may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
West Bay Flood Defence Scheme Update – Change of Timetable, etc.
We have been advised today (6 Feb.) that the Environment Agency and West Dorset District Council are co-hosting a drop-in event for businesses, residents and people wanting to know more about the planned coastal defence improvement works for West Bay.
The event will be held at the Salt House in West Bay on the 13th February between 2-7pm where contractors, engineers and project managers who will be constructing the works will be on hand to answer questions. Further details of the event can be seen in this link.
There will also be representatives from the Dorset Coastal Connections projects to update on the Coastal Community Funded projects – the Welcome Hub, Cycle Access from West Bay to Bothenhampton and the East Beach Access/Boardwalk. See this website for more information about these projects.